2025 Subaru Forester: What’s New and Improved?

December 8th, 2023 by

The upcoming release of the latest model boasts a fresh and modern design, which has evolved from its predecessor. With cutting-edge cabin technology, the new model is set to leave a lasting impression on its devoted fan base. Mark your calendars for the highly anticipated release date in the spring of 2024.


The 2025 Subaru Forester

The 2025 Forester is the latest addition to Subaru’s lineup and comes with a fresh new look and cutting-edge cabin technology to captivate its loyal customers. The vehicle boasts a larger grille with seamlessly integrated headlights that now sit flush with the body-color sheet metal. The fender flares are now more prominent and angular, giving the Forester an impression of being wider and more robust. The fog lights are now half-hidden in folds, further enhancing the car’s athletic appearance. 


The taillights on the rear end have been redesigned to be smaller and integrated into a black bar that spans the tailgate. The words “symmetrical AWD” are emblazoned on a black strip that stretches across the D-pillar, essentially bisecting it. The Sport trim level features bronze accents, which have always been a signature of Subaru’s sportier models.


Moving on to the interior, all trims except the base model feature an 11.6-inch central touchscreen that is portrait-oriented and equipped with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. An optional upgrade package includes voice-activated navigation powered by what3words integration technology. This innovative feature can help navigate to specific sites such as a particular trailhead or the loading dock of a building, and is sure to impress any tech-savvy driver.


At the Los Angeles Auto Show, Subaru CEO Atsushi Osaki made a significant announcement about the company’s future plans. Subaru plans to implement a major mechanical change in its line of cars by launching a hybrid version in approximately a year. Although no further details were given, this move is significant for Subaru, which has previously only manufactured one hybrid vehicle – a plug-in hybrid variant of its Crosstrek subcompact SUV.


Subaru is renowned for its ability to share parts across different car models, and the new hybrid version is expected to be built on the Subaru Global Platform chassis. This chassis is currently used as the foundation for almost all of the company’s current offerings, except for the BRZ sports car and Solterra electric vehicle. The 2025 Subaru Forester may also be a potential candidate for the hybrid version.


This announcement is part of Subaru’s long-term strategy to shift towards electric vehicles, which was first announced in 2020. The company aims to have electric vehicles makeup 40 percent of its global sales by 2030, with hybrids and other eco-friendly vehicles making up the remaining 60 percent. With this new development, Subaru is making significant strides towards achieving its goals and cementing its position as a leader in the eco-friendly vehicle market.


Kenny Ross Subaru

Make sure to take advantage of the opportunity to see the 2025 Subaru Forester, which upholds the legacy of delivering a remarkable driving experience through a harmonious blend of comfort, visibility, and utility. The car’s polished and robust design is guaranteed to turn heads on any route. If you’re interested in getting a firsthand feel for this remarkable automobile, head on over to Kenny Ross Subaru and take it for a spin at your earliest convenience.

Posted in Subaru